Followers

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Testimony 3

I drove to work a good ten minutes early and prayed part of my my examen after I parked.
The benefits I experienced on the thirty three day retreat. 
I became very aware of God’s presence in my everyday life via meeting people, communicating with friends and family. I also encountered God through circumstances and situations that arose.
I was so grateful for all the good in my life. I had a great awareness of everyday blessings  and my gratitude to God increased.
The retreat drew me closer to God. I became more at peace. The examen helped me to make difficult decisions and better choices. The decisions I made were clearer because I prayed to do God’s will.
With God you are never alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE FIRST WEEK - SIN, CONVERSION AND MERCY SHOWN ME

We are now entering into the First Week of the Spiritual Exercises! This week includes the themes of sinfulness and God's mercy. ...